ASD/complex needs teacher Weston super Mare
This all-through SEND school in Weston super Mare are looking for teachers that can work there on an ad hoc basis to cover short term absence. While initially this need is short term, often these roles do go on to something longer term in the future.
You will need to be flexible and adaptable as the needs of the children in this school are extremely varied and can range from pupils not engaging in subject-specific learning, (old P-levels) right up to students achieving grade 9 in their GCSEs. This school is open to teachers working there who have come from a mainstream background, although you will need to have an awareness of SENDs such as complex needs and ASD/ASC, Downs etc.
These roles are also open to NQTSs, especially if you have worked or taken an interest in SEND while on your initial teacher training course or as an LSA before.
Why join Five?
- No payroll fees! We prefer not to use umbrella bodies and use PAYE to pay our TAs and teachers, but we are happy to give you the option of working with an umbrella body if you prefer.
- Fast and efficient service in getting you out into a school as soon as possible from the moment you register.
- Experienced consultants who are often former teachers and with a huge amount of experience in the education recruitment world
- Quality free CPD in areas such as Team Teach and autism awareness.
- Continued support; we know how exciting and empowering it can be to work in education, but we are also there to listen to you when you need to let off steam or ask advice.
Five Education is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children and young people and expects all of the staff we employ to share this commitment.
Successful applicants will be required to undergo a DBS check, barred list check, reference checks, face to face interview and professional checks such as teacher’s barred list.
Call Matthew today at Five Education, Bristol on 0117 4226167.
|Salary||From £90 to £135 per day PAYE|