This secondary school in Clevedon, North Somerset is looking for a DT teacher for one new term until Christmas. This role involves teaching a full timetable for all years up to YR 13 and will include Product Design and Construction. A knowledge of the Construction BTEC would be an advantage. You would be teaching 5 days per week to the curriculum set by the head of the department, although individual lessons will need to be planned, There is some non-contact time within the week for planning also. This role comes with full teaching expectation as if you were a permanent teacher in the school, so the pay does include occasional parents evenings, planning, marking and assessment. Please note five education run a PAYE payroll which is not comparable to a rate with ‘umbrella’ pay.
The pay for this role is between £105 and £125 per day.
You will need to have QTS for this role.
Why join Five?
1) No payroll fees! We prefer not to use umbrella bodies and use PAYE to pay our TAs and teachers, but we are happy to give you the option of working with an umbrella body if you prefer.
2) Fast and efficient service in getting you out into a school as soon as possible from the moment you register.
3) Experienced consultants who are often former teachers and with a huge amount of experience in the education recruitment world
4) Quality free CPD in areas such as Team Teach and autism awareness.
5) Continued support; we know how exciting and empowering it can be to work in education, but we are also there to listen to you when you need to let off steam or ask advice.
Five Education is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children and young people and expects all of the staff we employ to share this commitment.
Successful applicants will be required to undergo a DBS check, barred list check, reference checks, face to face interview and professional checks such as teacher’s barred list.
|Job Category||Mainstream Teacher|