Five Education are working with a diverse secondary school in East Bristol, and are currently looking for a specialist dyslexia teacher to teach part-time at the school on a long term basis. You will be working one to one and with small groups of children with dyslexia and other moderate learning difficulties. You will also be working with other members of the additional needs team to help them deliver dyslexia specialist support.
Why join Five?
1) No payroll fees! We prefer not to use umbrella bodies and use PAYE to pay our TAs and teachers, but we are happy to give you the option of working with an umbrella body if you prefer.
2) Fast and efficient service in getting you out into a school as soon as possible from the moment you register.
3) Experienced consultants who are often former teachers and with a huge amount of experience in the education recruitment world
4) Quality free CPD in areas such as Team Teach, we run these courses regularly after school (2 x 3hr course)
5) Continued support; we know how exciting and empowering it can be to work in education, but we are also there to listen to you when you need to let off steam or ask advice.
Five Education is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children and young people and expects all of the staff we employ to share this commitment. Successful applicants will be required to undergo a DBS check, barred list check, Reference checks, face to face interview and professional checks such as teacher’s barred list.
|Job Category||SEN Teacher|