This all through complex needs special school in WSM are looking for a teacher to work 4 days per week long term to teach up to GCSE level Food. All of the students in this setting have complex needs.
You will need to have experience of working with children with communication difficulties and ASD.
This role is to start initially on a supply basis, paid through the agency up to £120 per day (PAYE) then is likely to transfer on to the schools payroll/contract after 14 weeks.
Why join Five?
- No payroll fees! We prefer not to use umbrella bodies and use PAYE to pay our TAs and teachers, but we are happy to give you the option of working with an umbrella body if you prefer.
- Fast and efficient service in getting you out into a school as soon as possible from the moment you register.
- Experienced consultants who are often former teachers and with a huge amount of experience in the education recruitment world
- Quality free CPD in areas such as Team Teach and autism awareness.
- Continued support; we know how exciting and empowering it can be to work in education, but we are also there to listen to you when you need to let off steam or ask advice.
Five Education is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children and young people and expects all of the staff we employ to share this commitment.
Successful applicants will be required to undergo a DBS check, barred list check, reference checks, face to face interview and professional checks such as teacher’s barred list.
|Job Category||SEN Teacher|