Five Education are working with a SEMH (Social and Emotional Mental Health) unit attached to a mainstream school in Chippenham. This provision is looking for a PE teacher to teach PE in the main school but primarily with the students that are in the inclusion unit. All of the students that are in the unit have challenging behaviour and need a teacher that has a specialist skill set in working with SEMH and have a non-anxious presence. Being able to teach football or rugby is required. Most of the students are male. This role is 5 days per week long term/temp to perm.
Why join Five?
1) No payroll fees! We prefer not to use umbrella bodies and use PAYE to pay our TAs and teachers, but we are happy to give you the option of working with an umbrella body if you prefer.
2) Fast and efficient service in getting you out into a school as soon as possible from the moment you register.
3) Experienced consultants who are often former teachers and with a huge amount of experience in the education recruitment world
4) Quality free CPD in areas such as Team Teach, we run these courses regularly after school (2 x 3hr course)
5) Continued support; we know how exciting and empowering it can be to work in education, but we are also there to listen to you when you need to let off steam or ask advice.
Five Education is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children and young people and expects all of the staff we employ to share this commitment. Successful applicants will be required to undergo a DBS check, barred list check, Reference checks, face to face interview and professional checks such as teacher’s barred list.
|Job Category||SEMH Teacher|