This secondary age SEMH special school in South Glos are looking for a teacher to work on ad-hoc supply for the Autumn and Spring Term. Ideally, you will have the Team Teach basic 12-hour course certificate and QTS in primary or secondary.
You will need to have experience of working with children with challenging behavior and communication difficulties and an understanding of working with children with complex behavioral needs.
Why join Five?
- No payroll fees! We prefer not to use umbrella bodies and use PAYE to pay our TAs and teachers, but we are happy to give you the option of working with an umbrella body if you prefer.
- Fast and efficient service in getting you out into a school as soon as possible from the moment you register.
- Experienced consultants who are often former teachers and with a huge amount of experience in the education recruitment world
- Quality free CPD in areas such as Team Teach and autism awareness.
- Continued support; we know how exciting and empowering it can be to work in education, but we are also there to listen to you when you need to let off steam or ask advice.
Five Education is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children and young people and expects all of the staff we employ to share this commitment.
Successful applicants will be required to undergo a DBS check, barred list check, reference checks, face to face interview and professional checks such as teacher’s barred list.
Call Matthew today at Five Education, Bristol on 0117 4226167
|Job Category||SEMH Teacher|
|Salary||From £90 to £110 per day PAYE|