Complex needs teacher
This special school in Yate is looking for a teacher to teach across the age range, ideally, you will have experience with complex needs and autism. A specialism in sport/PE would also be an advantage. This role is to start in Sep and is 5 days per week and is likely to continue until Easter. You will be working with ages 7 to 16 and teaching across subjects.
This role is also open to NQTSs, especially if you have worked or taken an interest in SEND while on your initial teacher training course or as an LSA before.
Why join Five?
- No payroll fees! We prefer not to use umbrella bodies and use PAYE to pay our TAs and teachers, but we are happy to give you the option of working with an umbrella body if you prefer.
- Fast and efficient service in getting you out into a school as soon as possible from the moment you register.
- Experienced consultants who are often former teachers and with a huge amount of experience in the education recruitment world
- Quality free CPD in areas such as Team Teach and autism awareness.
- Continued support; we know how exciting and empowering it can be to work in education, but we are also there to listen to you when you need to let off steam or ask advice.
Five Education is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children and young people and expects all of the staff we employ to share this commitment.
Successful applicants will be required to undergo a DBS check, barred list check, reference checks, face to face interview and professional checks such as teacher’s barred list.
Call Matthew today at Five Education, Bristol on 0117 4226167
|Job Category||SEN Teacher|
|Salary||From £95 to £125 per day|