Are you able to work in schools 3-5 days per week?
We pay some of the best rates for teaching assistant work and have a high need for teaching assistants to work in the town of Weston super Mare. We work with special schools (all ages) and mainstream primaries in this area so would ideally need you to have experience with SEN or working with behaviour. You will need to be able to get to school for 8.30 and stay until 3.30pm. If you are interested in working with children and young people this can be extremely rewarding and fun but can also obviously have its challenging days. Many of our roles are 5 days a week and often become permanent with the school.
Why join Five?
1) No payroll fees! We prefer not to use umbrella bodies and use PAYE to pay our TAs and teachers, but we are happy to give you the option of working with an umbrella body if you prefer.
2) Fast and efficient service in getting you out into a school as soon as possible from the moment you register.
3) Experienced consultants who are often former teachers and with a huge amount of experience in the education recruitment world
4) Quality free CPD in areas such as Team Teach, we run these courses regularly after school (2 x 3hr course)
5) Continued support; we know how exciting and empowering it can be to work in education, but we are also there to listen to you when you need to let off steam or ask advice.
Five Education is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children and young people and expects all of the staff we employ to share this commitment. Successful applicants will be required to undergo a DBS check, barred list check, Reference checks, face to face interview and professional checks such as teacher’s barred list.
|Job Category||Teaching Assistant|
|Salary||£60-£70 per day|