Five Education have found that people with a background in working with children and young adults in sports, have made excellent learning support and teaching assistants in mainstream schools, special schools and pupil referral units.
As an LSA or TA you would be supporting children or young people in the classroom or in a base with accessing the curriculum and/or helping to regulate behaviour (SEMH) or other special education needs such as autism (ASD)
Although these roles don’t always involve sports, we have found people with sports coaching experience often have good emotional resilience and emotional intelligence.
The hours for these roles are 8.30-3.30 term time only, ideally you will have your own transport such as a car or bicycle all this is not essential.
Why join Five?
- No payroll fees! We prefer not to use umbrella bodies (like some other agencies) and use PAYE to pay our TAs and teachers, but we are happy to give you the option of working with an umbrella body if you prefer.
- Fast and efficient service in getting you out into a school as soon as possible from the moment you register.
- Experienced consultants who are often former teachers and with a huge amount of experience in the education recruitment world
- Quality free CPD in areas such as Team Teach and autism awareness.
- Continued support; we know how exciting and empowering it can be to work in education, but we are also there to listen to you when you need to let off steam or ask advice.
Five Education is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children and young people and expects all of the staff we employ to share this commitment. Successful applicants will be required to undergo a DBS check, barred list check, Reference checks, face to face interview and professional checks such as teacher’s barred list.
Call Matthew today at Five Education, Bristol on 0117 4226167
|Salary||From £50 to £70 per day PAYE|